New Book Stresses Connection Between Thoughts and Results
Ballarat, Victoria (PRWEB) August 23, 2012
Author Leon Beaton, with the publication of his new book “Desire: Connecting with Your Divine Inspiration” (published by Balboa Press), offers to readers his method for embracing one’s intuition and using it to connect with one’s higher power for a more empowered, inspired and fulfilling life.
“By being consciously aware of the synchronicity of events that occur in your life,” Beaton says, “the Universe is assisting you to achieve your desire.”
An excerpt from “Desire”:
“As you evolve as a person on the way to achieving your chosen desire, you begin to realise that every event, every natural occurrence and every experience of life is a learning opportunity if you are awake to the moment and ask the question, “What am I to learn or discover from this experience?” If the experience is negative or painful, many people want the experience to go, disappear, but they are missing the lesson in the experience. When you understand the wisdom of the experience, you allow yourself to evolve as a person, and another facet of your diamond is cut. Don’t run away from the experience, when you understand the wisdom of the experience will allow you to evolve as a person; and another facet of your diamond it cut for all to see.”
“Today more than ever, people are disenchanted with the pressures of their lives and the reality they find themselves living,” the author writes. “Only 20% of the population love what they do and do what they love. This book is for the other 80%.”
About the Author
For more than 30 years Leon Beaton has been inspiring young adults to discover their greatness and potential. Beaton has integrated his extensive experience as a senior teacher, business owner, and photographer with exemplary skills as a master neurolinguistic practitioner, speaker and life coach to become an insightful author. Beaton has a burning desire and inspired mission to uplift and inspire others to discover their greatness and potential.
Balboa Press, a division Hay House, Inc. – a leading provider in publishing products that specialize in self-help and the mind, body, and spirit genres. Through an alliance with indie book publishing leader Author Solutions, Inc., authors benefit from the leadership of Hay House Publishing and the speed-to-market advantages the self-publishing model. For more information, visit balboapress.com. To start publishing your book with Balboa Press, call 877-407-4847 today. For the latest, follow @balboapress on Twitter.