Recent Human Study Shows that Berry Diets, Like an Acai Berry Diet, Can Help Improve Memory
A Harvard University longitudinal study shows that a diet that includes berries--as in an Acai berry diet--can help to mitigate memory loss due to aging.
LOS ANGELES, CA, June 29, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Acai berry, and berries in general, have been in the news quite a bit in the last few years due to their health benefits. This is not surprising given the amazing properties of berries.
Well, now there is one more reason for people to include berries like Acai berries in their diets. In the findings of a recent Harvard study, it was discovered that in addition to the amazing health benefits of antioxidant packed berries like Acai berries, berries may actually keep brain cells from deteriorating during the aging process.
The massive Harvard study, following more than 10,000 nurses during a 35-year period seems to show clear mental health benefits for those who included berries in their diets as they aged.
Why is this important for Acai berry in specific?
Although all berries are healthy and packed with antioxidants, the Acai berry is even better. In fact, one might think of Acai berry as a super-berry. It is simply more densely packed with fiber, mono-saturated fats and especially antioxidants than most other berries.
The antioxidants are especially important because they are the aspect of the Acai berry diet that has the greatest effect on weight loss. Green coffee bean extract is also one such antioxidant. This is because antioxidants have been shown to help keep bodily cells healthy and to protect them against attacks from harmful free radicals that can break weak or damaged cells.
In addition because Acai berry helps to boost overall metabolism; this will in turn optimize digestion and help to flush bodily wastes more quickly.
Other Benefits of Acai Berry Diets
But many have found that taking on an Acai berry diet, as it is called, also has a number of other health benefits besides its ability to aid in weight loss and bolster cell health. Here are some of the other benefits many have discovered from adopting an Acai berry diet:
- Acai berry optimizes digestion so that dieters get the most positive properties from what they eat and flushes the rest through the system.
- Acai berries have also been shown to help dislodge toxins and help expel them from the body as well.
- As implied above, the Acai berry may also help people to strengthen their bodies and help people avoid succumbing to colds.
- All of this helps to contribute to heart health.
- Many have also experienced improved clarity of thought while taking Acai berry (not surprising given the results of the current Harvard study mentioned above).
- Some have found that Acai berry improves their sight.
- Others that it helps them sleep better at night.
- And studies have shown that Acai berry helps slow down the aging process.
With so many benefits to an Acai berry diet, it is actually surprising that this super berry has not received even more attention.
For those interested in finding out more about Acai berry, here is an informative website: http://www.raspberryketoneguide.com
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com